Saturday, June 27, 2009

Siren Call

I think I may have jinxed myself in my last post because Nine West had actually sold out of my size in the Grey Kimbell Oxfords =( (If you're a size 7+ then you're in luck, head down there and grab a pair for yourself, they're gorgeous!)

I tried on the Black Kimbells in my size but thought they were a bit too boring so I left and in my disappointment I wandered into Wanted Shoes and found these quirky Siren Oxfords as a consolation prize:


They're an interesting shade of brown ('Brandy') that can tide me over from winter to spring and autumn and have an awesome cone-shaped stacked heel that will be impervious to the damage I will be inflicting on them (I hate leather covered heels because I always scuff them and the rips in the leather look horrible!)

Although I still prefer grey leather, these were calling out to me to buy them and how can I resist a good bargain?!

Here's how they look on me:


Looking forward to trying these out with some outfits soon!

Do any of you lovelies have any tips on how to prevent the heel scuffing problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment