Saturday, May 23, 2009

XXI

I think that if I ever got the chance to go to the US, I could probably spend a whole day in Forever 21. It seems that the Australian fast fashion stores can't compare to their huge range which has a surprisingly decent amount of nice clothes for bargain prices.

Here are some of my picks from their website:
Rose print skirt, $15.80

I'm liking floral patterns at the moment, and it would be easy to wear despite the busy pattern because it has a monochromatic colour scheme. But, if you prefer something a bit more colourful...

Floral blend elastic skirt, $14.80

This skirt would add a nice pop of colour to any outfit and the fuschia, purple and splashes of red in the palette doesn't look garish at all.

Hooded colourblock open cardigan, $11.99

I really like the look of open front cardigans this season because it's a refreshing update on the cardigan which has become an everyday essential for me and you can always cinch it closed with a nice belt. This cardigan also comes with a hood which is oh so practical for windy or rainy days when you just can't be bothered to pull out your umbrella!

'Adria' grey linen skirt, $19.80

Simple and classic, I can see this becoming a staple in my wardrobe - I have been on the lookout for a pretty grey A-line skirt for awhile but I still haven't found the perfect one yet.

Sigh.

Does anyone know if Australian equivalents of these items exist? I will be eternally grateful if you can point me in the right direction of where to look!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, I don't know any Australian equivalents of Forever 21, sorry! But I loooove F21!

    Bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Forever21 here in Kuwait. But I dont know how it compares to the one in the States.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh so jealous of you girls who have F21 in your country! Must visit a place that has one...

    ReplyDelete