Friday, July 31, 2009

Busy Bee

Apologies for the lack of updates recently, I have been overrun with work of various kinds and have not had the time to blog.

I haven't been all that inspired lately either, but a new purchase always gives me some sort of boost in that department even if it is only a small accessory purchase - like these two tone tights:

Front


Side


Back


I like that they are a quirky twist on the usual grey or black opaques and are good for people like me who aren't quite brave enough to venture into bright coloured or patterned tights but are bored of plain opaques.

These would elongate the leg when paired with the Nine West dove grey Kimbell Oxfords I wanted awhile back, but alas I never got them =(

2 comments:

  1. I love the tights! Where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I got them from Myer - they are called Ambra Duos and come in purple and black too =)

    ReplyDelete