Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Diamonds in the Rough

Firstly, apologies again for the lack of updates, but I haven't been doing many blogworthy things lately because I've had exams and assignments to do =(

Luckily today I did something more interesting - I wandered into the renovated PaperScissors store (it used to be Temt) to kill some time during my lunch break and I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw - some decent items amongst all the cheap, generally tacky/nasty clothes.

Here are my beautifully constructed bargain finds:




White/Black Spots Chiffon Tulip Skirt with Black Grosgrain Waist Bow
$29.95

Surprisingly, it fits like a dream and is very well made. I can see myself wearing this to everything from days out with the girls to fancy dinners =)

Next up:



Grey, champagne and black satin detail tee
$29.95

I love the look of this tee, I usually wear very plain tops but the detailing on this is very subtle and classy.

Moral of my little story is that you shouldn't look down on stores with a certain reputation because you never know what you'll find there - at a very reasonable price too! So keep an open mind when shopping and you may just end up with some pieces that you and your wallet will love =)

No comments:

Post a Comment